1 (747) 204-5668

Is there an excessive amount of mold present in your house? Is your property generating that distinct, unpleasant smell? If that is the case, you should call us immediately. Molds can have a significant impact on our health and it is vital to get rid of. For your property and your health, Mr.MoldCleaner is here to assist in your m Be aware! Water damage can cause detrimental damage to your property. If left untreated molds can infest your home, causing severe damage to the home’s integrity. If you come across mold, our experts are ready and waiting to help restore your home back to its original beauty! We start by doing indoor environmental inspection followed by a complete restoration plan for your home. We guarantee quick, professional results! It’ll be like we were never there.

When it comes to eliminating and remedying mold, it is always best to hire mold removal and rehabilitation specialists. The following steps are a guide for mold removal and the rehabilitation process:

Before removing the mold, the room should be sealed to contain the mold spores to ensure it does not spread to the rest of the house. To seal the affected room, we use special plastic sheets with adhesive tape to cover doors, vents and other openings.

It is also necessary to minimize dust, as mold spores often spread to your home by attaching to the dust that permeates throughout the home.

It is also necessary to use negative pressure in the room we are cleaning. This process starts with an exhaust fan that pulls out through a window, or if necessary, through a partially open door that blows air out of the house. Doing this, the mold spores that are removed during the elimination process, should end up outside. Finally, before we start cleaning, we also turn off all air conditioners and heaters in the house to ensure nothing else can spread.

Mold spores can also spread during cleaning and removal. To mitigate this, we moisten any dry mold because dry mold can launch a flurry of harmful spores in the air.

After this, a solution is used to clean and remove mold from the surface. Specific solutions are determined by the type of surface.

Next, we use a solution that kills mold, cleans the surfaces that had and did not have mold. Since even un-moldy surfaces in the room still have a certain number of spores. If not properly cleaned, these mold spores can grow later if moisture builds up in the room again. Killing them is the only way to prevent this. We have over 15 years’ experience in the industry and can be trusted to provide you with the best service possible.  Our owner is professionally certified to handle any job, large or small; we are standing by ready to help your home be restored to its glory.


Why is it Detrimental to your health?

CALL US NOW (747) 204-5668